Thursday 26 May 2011

English to Spanish Translation Software

Recently I have received an excellant article which is in English. I thought to forward that article to one of my friend who knows only spanish. I forwarded that to him and asked him that how will you read this article?. He said to me that he is having a nice English to Spanish translation software which will convert all english words into spanish. I already heard about many softwares for this. I asked him about the special about this software. He said, many softwares will convert blindly which can not give proper meaning as it is. But this software translates the meaning which we all are expecting.


Hope this software would help my blog readers to suggest any of your friends to use this software to convert from english to spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment